Each semester as an IDS student you have access to Czech language courses taught at the Faculty of International Relations. These courses do not count towards a degree and are within a “cVM” group.
What is offered:
- 2RU131 Elementary Czech for Foreigners (A2) (twice a week, level 1)
- 2RU132 Elementary Czech for Foreigners (B1) (twice a week, level 2)
- 2RU135 Basic Czech for foreigners (A1) (once a week, level 1)
- 2RU138 Чешский язык для русскоговорящих студентов – начальный уровень (A2)
- 2RU331 Czech Grammar for Foreigners I
- Search course syllabi. Use course ID, e.g. 2RU131.