The programme is designed for students from all over the world who have completed their bachelor’s education (any study field) or who will finish it by the end of August before the start of the respective academic year.
How to prove your bachelor’s degree:
- Proper completion of a bachelor’s degree programme at least, which is verified immediately prior to the admission exam, or on the day of enrollment at the latest. Candidates shall prove this by submitting an officially notarized copy of the university diploma and, if necessary, its officially certified translation into Czech or English. A document proving general recognition of the equivalence or validity of a foreign document concerning receiving university-level education in the Czech Republic (nostrification clause) is required only when the Faculty of International Relations expresses doubts about the sufficient level, scope, or content of the previous foreign education of an applicant, and the applicant will be asked to present the nostrification clause.
Proficiency in English language
Proficiency in English language can be proved by:
- TOEFL (at least PBT: 567, CBT: 227, IBT: 87); [4-digit TOEFL institution code is 5959];
- IELTS 5.5 – 6.5 (Academic);
- Cambridge English B2 First/FCE;
- another internationally accepted English certificate corresponding to the “B2” level of the CEFR;
- officially notarized copy of the transcript of records confirming completion of study of at least a bachelor’s study programme taught in English.
Proof of language proficiency in English is not required from native speakers of English
Once the application has been filled in, the applicant will receive (to their e-mail address they provide) instructions about the account number and variable symbol that they need to use to pay the fee for the admission procedure; the 50 EUR fee can be paid according to these instructions, or directly in the e-application system via a credit card. An application is considered as filed when it is filled in properly and the application fee in the required amount, according to the emailed instructions, is paid and properly received at the university’s respective account.